The Women’s Pipeline for Change offers resources to help progressive women of color enter, navigate and move up the pipeline to political leadership:
- Strategic Research on Women of Color in Political Leadership
- Visit our Pathways to Political Leadership for Women of Color website, produced in conjunction with the Center for Women in Politics and Public Policy at UMass Boston as a result of the Pipeline’s fellowship initiative.
- Networking Events
- Educational and Training OpportunitiesLeadership Development Program: Building from Within for Transformational Change
Public Leadership Internship
- Connections to the Pipeline’s Experienced Organizations and Leaders
- Online Informational Tools and Materials
Pathways to Political Leadership for Women of Color
Women’s Pipeline for Change Leadership Development Model
Sign up for our email updates to learn about our events and when new resources become available.
Contact us to arrange a visit or a presentation to your organization.